Tuesday, September 4, 2007

WIP Tuesdays?

Ok I know better than trying to do a regular thing. Obviously I missed doing a WIP post last week on Wed so I think I'm just going to do them whenever the mood strikes... like today!

Of course the only knitting project I'm really working on is the Flickering Flames skirt.

I tried putting it on my dress form for the photos but unfortunately the circular needles aren't long enough to fit on the form so this looks more like a straight skirt than the circular skirt it will be but I think that it gives a better idea of the finished product than my other photos.

I also included some close ups to better see some of the details like the beads. I'm pretty happy with the progress and can't wait to get this skirt finished. I am worried though that is going to be horribly heavy. The skirt is suppose to be held up by a drawstring strung through the eyelets at the top but I'm afraid it may not be good enough. If I have to I can probably come up with a waistband to sew to the top.

No comments: