Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Where has the time gone?

Wow I just realized that its been over a month since my last post. I kept meaning to post but stuff keeps coming up. I've made myself a promise of no more new projects. I have so many WIPs that I really need to start knocking them off! I have at least 8-9 knitting WIPs, 4-5 sewing WIPs, a couple bath and beauty recipes that I've been gathering the materials for but still haven't made yet, some home improvement projects that I keep getting distracted from so they're sitting there halfway done and I'm still trying to teach myself how to spin on a drop spindle. I have a long list building up of projects I want to start but I really need to finish off what I've started first.
I've also put myself on a no buy until they're done as well. Hopefully if nothing else that will motivate me that will as its so hard to pass by lovely yarns and fabrics.

The good news is its helped me stay motivated to finish my Flickering Flames skirt. I'm about halfway through and about to start the last tier. As soon as I can get the time I'll take pics and share them. I'm really excited about this skirt and I'm loving the way its turning out. I don't know why I was so afraid of lace before. I've already been eying some other lace patterns and plotting my next one once this one is done.

No comments: